July 4th is synonymous with summer. Backyard BBQs, fireworks, days spent by the pool—this holiday is the perfect time to show off your summer wardrobe. Of course, you can show your patriotism without sporting an American flag tee. We’ve put together a couple of looks below to help you celebrate the fourth, whether you’re spending it grillside or poolside.
Plus, be sure to check out our amazing 4th of July sale starting July 1st and going through the 4th!
We’re seeing gingham everywhere at the moment. From high-end houses like Mansur Gavriel and Alexandre Birman, to fast fashion like H&M and Zara, designers are using this iconic print in fresh ways…and we’re here for it.
Gingham is a summer classic, making it perfect for the Fourth. You can add some edge—and tone down the sweetness—of this all-American print by wearing it in an of-the-moment off the shoulder silhouette, paired with your favorite distressed denim. And of course, statement earrings were made for bare shoulders, and tassels add “wow” without adding weight. Mix in pops of bright berry and metallic gold for a chic take on the “red, white, & blue,” and a pair of classic aviators to complete the look.
- Lolita Gingham top by evers collective, $28, everscollective.com
- Tanya Tassel Earrings by evers collective, $8, evers collective, everscollective.com
- Bahama Mama Beach Hat by evers collective, $25, everscollective.com
- Jabrina Wedge Sandal by Nine West, $79.95, nordstrom.com
- Metalist Gold Clutch by evers collective, $35, everscollective.com
- Tortoise Shell Shades by evers collective, $15, everscollective.com
If you’re going to be spending the fourth poolside (or at the beach), then plan your holiday look around your swimwear—a strappy statement bikini, highly instagrammable watermelon beach blanket, and a pair of timeless cateye shades.
A flowy, bright blue dress makes a great coverup—just grab a boho clutch and bright tasseled sandals, and you’re ready to toast champagne under the fireworks.
- Blue Waves Dress by evers collective, $45, everscollective.com
- Soho Fabric Clutch by evers collective, $19, everscollective.com
- Bianca Bikini Top, $35, and bottom, $20 by evers collective, everscollective.com
- Sunset Tasseled Pom-Pom Sandals by kate spade new york, $95, bloomingdales.com
- Round Watermelon Beach Throw by evers collective, $22, everscollective.com
- Hepburn Shades by everscollective, $14, everscollective.com